Step-by-Step Surgery Courses: New Horizons in Rhinoplasty – 2019
Piezo Workshop and Let Down Technique for Hump Reduction
Europe, Great Britain, London
HANDS ON CADAVERIC DISSECTION and VIDEO based course aimed at Consultants in ENT, Maxillofacial Surgery & Plastic Surgery. Advanced course assuming high level of knowledge and experience in rhinoplasty surgery.
Personal supervision by Dr. Abdulkadir Goksel:
- One head to carry out procedure and observe others to maximise benefit.
- Also learn “Let Down” technique for hump reduction. A preservation method very much in vogue.
- Introducing use of Piezo saw for osteotomies and bone resection/sculpturing in rhinoplasty.
- Teaching a recently re-popularised technique of managing nasal hump preserving the keystone area.
- Introduction of new techniques on nasal tip management.
- Introduction to a new cartilage grafting method.