Step-by-Step Surgery Courses: Orbital Trauma – 2019
Europe, Great Britain, London
HANDS ON CADAVERIC DISSECTION, LECTURE and VIDEO based course aimed at senior trainees, fellows and junior consultants in Ophthalmology, Maxillofacial, ENT and Plastic surgery. Supervised by very experienced surgical faculty.
- Anatomy of the orbit - Lecture/Demonstration;
- Radiology of orbital fractures - Lecture;
- Decision making in orbital trauma - Panel;
- Approaches to the orbit - Hands on dissection.
- Reconstruction of the primary orbital fracture - Lecture/Hands on dissection;
- Considerations in secondary/revision orbital surgery - Lecture;
- 3d Virtual Surgical Planning and Patient Specific Implants - Demonstration;
- Controversies in orbital fracture management - Panel.
- Video based lectures;
- One cadaveric dissection per delegate;
- USB stick containing course materials;
- Lunch, tea and coffee.